Skincare Tips and Home Remedies for Healthier and Fairer Skin
Everyone’s secret desire is to look young, flawless and beautiful. But a recent study shows that 85% of women don’t use the right skin care products for their skin. Applying wrong processes also damages skin and brings early wrinkles and dullness. Pollution and other external factors directly affect your skin and make it dull and lifeless.. There are many attractive skincare products available in the market. Every company demands that their products are natural and do not contain chemical substances and other harmful elements. But how do you know the authenticity of a product until you have a good or bad effect of it?
From the ancient time, people have been benefited by things, nature offers to them. Here is a plenary list of beauty tips and home remedies you find in nature to make your skin glow like a child irrespective of your age. We have tried to explore some other factors of skin care that people ignore or overlook usually:
- 1. Drink plenty of water every day. The more toxins you can remove from your body you will get a softer and smoother skin. Taking a proper amount of water leads to the good digestion also.
- 2. Have a balanced diet every day. If you are healthy inside it must be reflected on your skin. Leafy vegetables and fruits will provide with a lot of antioxidants and give you a younger-looking skin. Also, you have an improved digestive functions taking a lot of fibers in your daily diet.
- 3. Keep curd and other dairy products in your daily meals. Calcium has enough features to enhance the glow of your skin.
- 4. Take a lot of nuts, soybean, and dry fruits to resist the damage of your skin.
- 5. Avoid oily and fast food. Excess taking of fast food will affect your skin in a long run. Excess oil in your food makes your skin oily and you will become more prone to get affected by sunburn.
- 6. The excess taking of tea, coffee, alcohol, and tobacco will produce more toxins in your body and your skin becomes darker and dull gradually. Avoid or reduce the consumption of all these bad things and maintain a healthy skin always.
- 7. Exercise daily. Yoga, aerobics, brisk walking or running keeps you fresh and rejuvenated and makes your skin looks fresh and lively. Exercising is good for an improved blood circulation.
- 8. Sleep enough. It keeps you relaxed and stress-free and helps you look fresh and beautiful.
- 9. Lemon has a natural bleaching agent. Using half of a lemon directly on your skin regularly makes your skin looks fairer.
- 10. You will notice a gradual change if you use potato juice on your face and neck.
- 11. Apply tomato pulp daily. It will leave a glowing effect as well as it lightens the skin surprisingly.
- 12. Keep your skin hydrated and naturally glowing with the goodness of honey. Use honey and cinnamon mixture once in a week and get a hydrating, smooth, and flawless skin.
- 13. A mixture of cucumber and lemon juice works effectively if you have oily skin and you want to maintain the extra oil to become fairer.
- 14. Removing scars and patches from your skin using coconut oil is a great way. It lightens the scars and helps you look glowing.
- 15. Turmeric is an ancient fairness substance. It is a good antiseptic also. It saves your skin from fungus and bacteria. Make a thick paste of turmeric, olive oil, and almond oil and see the miracle.
- 16. Removing dead skin, apply apricot scrub twice in a week. You have a fresh and fair look when you remove the dead skin from your skin. Oatmeal and milk mixture is a good and effective scrubber also.
- 17. Banana has the natural substance to make your skin looks younger. Make the banana paste and mix it with milk and apply this thick paste onto your face and body and see the changes gradually.
- 18. A mixture of rose water and neem extract is a good tonner. Use it daily on your skin for having toned and flawless skin. For a better result keep it in the refrigerator and apply cold.
There are many other issues you can consider for making your skin healthier and fairer. Taking a perfectly balanced diet, using suitable and dermatological-tasted skin products and applying homemade skin care remedies will definitely make your skin younger, fairer, and radiant.