Acne is the most common skin disorder that can affect anybody but is more normally seen in puberty. There are many skin care items available that are particularly prepared to clear acne, inflammation, and scars. But you can also treat your bad skin through simple home remedies. Here you can find how to get rid of pimples and progress your skin health through natural healing.
Acne Home Remedies
- Below are some of the frequently used home remedies for acne. The components used in these home remedies are natural and can be effortlessly found in your garden.
- To treat pimples naturally, take water vapor and then rub a lemon peel on the affected area before bathing every day for some days. This is very helpful home therapy for pimples.
- Do not pinch pimples with your fingers or it will increase more speedily and leave blemishes.
- Sometimes constipation also aggravates acne. This is due to toxins present in your body. So, keep your intestines clear to get rid of pimples and acne.
- Nutmeg is one more helpful home remedy for pimples and acne. Rub it on a rock with uncooked milk. Apply this paste to the affected areas. Let it dry. Then wash your face with warm water. Apply this paste before you go to bed and wash it when you wake up in the morning. Applying two times a day sometimes works radically.
- Olive oil is also used as a natural remedy to remove this skin problem. If applied regularly to your face, it clears pimples, acne, and scars.
- Margosa oil has pure and antiseptic properties. Margosa leaves paste is highly recommended for this treatment. But you should continue it regularly for one month. Branches of this tree are also very useful.
- Take a blue-colored bottle and fill it with water. Keep this bottle in sunlight for at least one and a half months daily and then use it in by applying on the pimples affected areas and get the difference.
- Aloe Vera is known popularly for its burn-relieving property. It can support healing, fight infection, and even lessen scarring. Scrape the Aloe gel and apply to acne. You can also buy aloe gel from the market. But be sure that it is pure with no added ingredients.
- Chamomile helps reduce tenderness from acne. In a grinder, combine the substances of the chamomile tea bag with sufficient water to form a mixture, and apply that to acne. Alternately, boil chamomile with one cup of water and let the mixture cool. Then use it on your face with a cotton ball after cleansing.
- Mint can help in removing oil from your skin. Mix 2 tablespoons of chopped mint with two spoons full of yogurt and make a thick paste. Leave the mixture on your face for 10 minutes and then wash it with cold water. It helps to prevent acne. Also, you can apply this paste all over your face and help your skin to control the oil.
If you are allergic to any of the substances mentioned here stop using immediately. But in general, all these home remedies are extremely helpful on acne and pimples. Make your surrounding feel jealous of you by having a gorgeous and fresh skin.